Friday, 15 March 2019
How many steps do you need to take every day for weight loss.
Do not skip breakfast.
Waking up half an hour early.
Eat less but more frequently.
Take the stairs!
Keep your body hydrated.
Say no to junk food
Do not fall for false advertisements.
Sunday, 20 January 2019
Monday, 30 July 2018
Are you worried about your plumpy body? Do you think losing weight might be difficult for you? No worries. Here are some tips for losing weight in the fastest way.
Helpful Tips to Lose Weight in fast and Effective Way
Losing weight is the major concern for most of us, and why not? After all, everyone tries to look good and in shape. Well maintained body not only helps to look good but, at the same time boosts the confidence. However, there are several ways to lose weight fast, but, most of these methods will keep you feel hungry and unsatisfied. The best and effective method of losing weight is the one that covers the following:
- · Significantly reduce your appetite
- · Help losing your weight quickly without making you feel hungry
- · Improve your metabolic health
Following are the simples but fastest way to lose weight:
Cut down sugars and starches: As soon as you reduce the consumption level of sugars and starches, ultimately your hunger level goes down and hence, you end up eating few calories. As a result, instead of burning carbs for energy, the body starts feeding off the stored fat. Cutting down carbs also lowers the insulin level that can cause kidneys to shed the excess amount of water and sodium out of your body.
Eat proteins, fats, and vegetables: Make sure that your meal must be filled with the protein source, the fat source, and low carb vegetables. Meat, fish, and seafood, as well as eggs, are the protein sources. Protein can boosts metabolism by 80 to 100 calories per day. Cauliflower, broccoli, tomatoes, spinach, kale, cabbage, Brussels sprouts, cucumber, lettuce, swiss chard etc are some of the low carb vegetables. It is recommended to eat 2-3 meals per day. And if feeling hungry, you can add the 4th meal.
Lift weights 3 times per week: The suggested option to lose weight fast is to lift weight 3-4 times per week. Plan to go the gym, do warm-ups and lift some weight. Lifting weight can help burn lots of calories and prevents your metabolism to undergo any slow process. Apart from weightlifting, you can also do cardio workouts like walking, running, be jogging, cycling etc.
Eat a high protein breakfast: Consuming high protein breakfast results in lower down the food craving and calorie intake throughout the day.
Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice: Avoid sugary drink to lose weight.
Drink water half an hour before meals: Drinking water half an hour before the meal can reduce weight loss by 44% over 3 months
Choose weight loss friendly foods: Choose foods that are helpful in losing fats.
Eat soluble fiber: Soluble fibers have the tendency to lose weight especially near the belly areas.
Drink tea or coffee: If you are a coffee lover, drink more and more coffee and tea, as caffeine can boost metabolism by 3-11%
Weight loss is common among individuals. But, how does the management can bring new trends in the weight loss programs? There are several new trends that are getting implemented in order to improve the weight loss management.
Watch the New Trend in Weight Loss Management
In order to improve health, lots and lots of consumers are moving globally towards more holistic as well as weight management approach. Despite the increase in obesity, sales in the weight loss products are on the decline. This has challenged the brand holders in order to shift their focus from restrictive dieting to safety and active nutrition. All these factors are reshaping the weight management as well as the industry of wellbeing and hence, pushing towards the innovation around personalization and plant-based products.
Following are the trends to be watched in this dynamic and ultra-competitive market.
· Meal replacement growing slowly than protein-based products: As compared to other protein-based products, meal replacement is continuously growing at a slow pace. Protein supplements are in high demand because of the plant-based protein and this nutrition category is growing owing to healthy living and fitness goals.
· From fats and sugars to weight management wellbeing digital tools: Every year the trend of weight management changes. There is a shift from magic weight loss claims to high protein diets, digital and personalized weight management tools and exercise plans.
· The Mind Diet: This trending diet combines the basic principles of the two heart-healthy diet: The Mediterranean diet and approach to stop hypertension diet. The main purpose of Mind diet is to boost brain and includes food like leafy greens, seeds, nuts, fish and olive oil.
· Eating for improving gut health: Another new trending diet is to lose your belly diet. This eating plan is completely focused on enhancing the health of microbiome with the help of dietary changes and probiotic supplements. Both probiotics and prebiotics food are important to feed good bacteria and enhance the overall health.
· Fermented foods: When it comes to digestive health, fermented foods are trending too. Fermented foods like curd, sauerkraut, kimchi, miso etc are helpful for health. Fiber-rich diets are also required in order to feed good bacteria in the gut.
· Health-oriented wearable devices: Fitness and activity trackers like smart eyeglasses, smartwatches and wearable technology is highly trending because it is helpful in tracking your daily activities, heart rate, sleep cycles and lots more.
· Live stream classes: Live stream classes are trending more and more and people are taking advantage of this technology. This has become the advantage as it is bringing high energy workout right at your convenience, where you can be trained from anywhere and at any time.
Confused about which nutritionist to visit in Delhi? Don’t worry, with the unlimited list of nutritionists, you can now choose the best female nutritionist who can take care of your health and nutritional needs.
Get to Know the Best Female Nutritionists in Delhi
Nutrition is the vital part of our life. It is necessary for maintaining proper health and well being. It is extremely important for growth and development. Several health problems like anemia, malnutrition etc can be easily resolved by having proper nutrients. It is extremely important to understand the importance of food that you consume on daily basis. Below listed are top 10 nutritionists in Delhi who are engaged in proving cutting-edge solutions for the proper maintenance of health:
· Ishi Khosla: This nutritionist is from Delhi and is the founder of Whole Foods, a popular nutritional needs store. She has previously worked as a nutritionist in Escorts Heart Institute in the unit of Preventive Cardiology, Delhi. She has now quit from there to start Whole Foods.
· Sikha Sharma: She pursued her MBBS degree from Maulana Azad Medical College. She is engaged in diagnosing medical problems due to the medical constitution, while, the diet chart is being co-created by her as well as her team of nutritionists.
· Shubi Hussain: being a leading nutritionist and entrepreneur, her products and diet plan are available under the brand name Indiadiets Health Perfect. She has done her post graduate in Dietetics and Public health Nutrition from Lady Irwin College and is the Managing Director of ORB health Sanctuary Pvt Ltd.
· Priyam Sharma: She is a well-known nutritionist in Delhi and is the Chief Bariatric Coordinator at Primus Super Specialty Hospital, gastroenterology dietician at Sarathi Health Care Private Ltd and Clinical Nutritionist at Dial-@-Dietician.
· Neha Gupta: Popular as the nutritionist, she is a chief nutritionist at N-lite specialized in therapeutic Nutrition, sports nutrition as well as weight management. She is the leader of R&D and content generation for N-lite Nutrition and Health. She has got her specialization in Sports Nutrition, Diabetes Diet as well as Weight management and nutrition in children.
· Sujata Govada: She is a chief nutritionist at Care Hospitals and Chief Nutritionist at Aware Global Hospital. Her specialization includes clinical aspects, diet formulation, and diet-related counseling, Specialization in critical care patient diets, teaching food, science and nutrition, pediatric diets and organizing the dietary department. Her past experiences include Chief Nutritionist at Yashoda Hospital, Senior Demonstrator at C.M.C Vellore Hospital and Consultant Nutritionist at Aditya Super Specialty Hospital.
· Seema Singh: she is the Chief Clinical Nutritionist and Head of the department at Fortis Hospitals. She has worked as senior Nutritionist at Artemis health institute and as a Dietetic Intern at AIIMS.