- 1 chopped onion
- 5-6 mushrooms
- 1 cup red beans
- 2 tbs tomato paste
- 75 gms spinach
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- Pepper, salt, 2 tablespoon of flour and chili powder
- Splash the beans overnight.
- The following day put them in a pot and cover with 3 containers water.
- Cook for 1 hour or something like that, until beans are completely cooked.
- Include mushroom and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Presently delicately sauté onion in an alternate container and add it to the blend.
- Include whatever is left of the fixings to the container and serve immediately.