Saturday, 14 January 2017
Leafy foods Smoothie Muffin
- 2 ready bananas
- 2 mugs stuffed infant spinach
- 1 glass solidified mango pieces
- 1/2 glasses entire wheat flour
- 1/2 glass sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/4 glass oil
- 1 tsp heating pop
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Preheat broiler to 350 degrees.
- Mix the bananas, spinach, and mango in a blender until extremely smooth. Once mixed, include the oil and egg.
- In a medium-measure bowl, consolidate the flour, sugar, heating pop, cinnamon, and salt.
- Empty the smoothie blend into the bowl and blend just until consolidated.
- Put paper or silicone biscuit containers in a biscuit dish.
- Spoon the hitter with a 1/4 container scoop, filling every glass around seventy five percent full.
- Prepare for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick embedded tells the truth.